As low as
This is our second order from Bolster Sleep Company and we could not be happier with both purchases…first time around with pillows, second time around weighted blanket. At all times the customer service is top notch. Ease of ordering and speed of delivery are also spot on:)
I have purchased two other weighted blankets from other companies. I like the Bolster Sleep Company's blanket for several reasons:
1. I can wash it in my washing machine and it dries in one cycle. I have Maytag front loading washing machine and the matching Maytag dryer. WOW! This is the easiest weighted blanket to clean.
2. It comes with a high quality duvet cover. There are duvet ties every 4-6 inches around the blanket, and the fabric of the ties are sturdy enough to stay attached to the weighted blanket without getting ripped.
3. I can pick the amount of weight, and I need a lot of weight for restless leg syndrome. Wow! 20 lbs is such a soothing feeling!
4. The fabric of the weighted blanket under the duvet cover is equally beautiful, but opposite in warmth. It is some kind of material that is cool to the touch. So in the summer I leave the duvet cover off, and in the winter, I use the velour duvet cover for extra warmth.
5. The blanket is so soothing and well designed, that my 12 year old permanently borrowed the first weighted blanket and I had to buy another for me.
This blanket has made a step change improvement to my quality of sleep.
The only downside is I really don't want to get out of bed in the morning.
Perfect weight, even pressure. Lots of other blankets have problems with the weight distribution. Not these!!! Perfectly even distribution, good temperature as well. Definitely recommend!!!