BOLSTER SLEEP COMPANY HYBRID MATTRESS 10 YEAR WARRANTY
Bolster Sleep Company ("Bolster", “We”, “we”, “us”) provide the buyers of our product (“you”) with a limited warranty (“Limited Warranty”) against certain product defects for period of time of ten (10) years from the date of purchase. In the event of a defect, we will repair the defect or replace it with a then current comparable model and size of mattress.
This Limited Mattress Warranty applies to original (first) purchaser of genuine Bolster Sleep Company mattresses from bolstersleep.com or an authorized retailer. This Limited Mattress Warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners of such mattress. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it “as-is” and “with all faults.”
This Warranty covers:
- Visible and lasting indentations or body impressions greater than 1.5 (one and a half) inches not associated from a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support) or improper use of bed.
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- If the mattress is deemed defective within the 10 year period, Bolster shall be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the mattress. Handling, shipping, and transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
This Warranty Excludes:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears, burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by owner.
- Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than 1.5 (one and a half) inches deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or any way not in possession of the original owner.
- Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized Bolster distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by you.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
How to make a claim for this Limited Mattress Warranty:
To submit a claim relating to a Defect, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A brief description of the alleged Defect.
- Proof of purchase (receipt or confirmation email)
- A photo documenting the alleged Defect
- A photo of the law tag reading “Do not remove this tag”
Upon receipt of claim, you will receive a response from Bolster within 10 (ten) business days. This may include requests for additional documentation or a request to perform a home inspection.